Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

My Review of 'Sing With Better Chinese' CD Set

Great Songs!

5out of 5

Pros: Funny, Educational, Entertaining

Best Uses: Education, Entertainment

Describe Yourself: Parent

This is a great set of songs to help learn Mandarin. Its hard to find good Mandarin CD's for kids but I am very happy with this one. It is also great that it goes with the 'My First Chinese Words' set of books. There are 36 tracks across the 4 Cd's. You get a little booklet that has all the lyrics so you can really learn each song well. It is a big help that some of the songs have the same tune as childhood songs we know. For example, 'Old Mr Wong Has A Lot' is sung to the tune of 'Old McDonald Has A Farm. Each song has parts in English and Chinese so you don't get a full song in Chinese only. I don't mind this because it makes it a bit easier to learn. My set of Cd's came in a different type of packaging to that shown in the photo so I've attached a picture so you can see what it looks like.

This is what the set of Cd's I received looks like.

thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment