Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Vote for Jay Chou!

I just discovered today that my favourite singer, Jay Chou, is up for nomination in the 2011 TIME 100 poll. He is currently in 3rd place!!! It's really exciting to see the western world finally getting to know Jay and see how talented he is. Jay is from Taiwan and sings in Mandarin.

You can vote for him by visiting - Jay Chou.



Here's a few reasons why I love Jay.

I love his incredible talent in:
1. Composing music
2. Playing the piano
3. Playing countless other instruments like a pro!
4. Singing
5. Awesome concerts (I was lucky enough to see him in Sydney in 2009!!!!)
6. His movie, 'Secret' which he directed, wrote, composed the soundtrack, and starred in. (hope I got that all correct)
7. Other movies such as Initial D, Kung Fu Dunk and others.
8. Lastly, he's just a really nice guy all round. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment