Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Easier to Download Chinese Flash Cards

Hello! You may have noticed awhile back that Scribd changed the way it works and if you wanted to download documents that were stored there, you had to sign up, upload your own document, and then you could download whatever you wanted within the 24hrs after uploading your document. You could also pay but that defeats the purpose of providing free stuff!!

Well thanks to my multi skilled husband, I've now got my own web space and have uploaded all my PDF's so that you don't have to do anything but click on the link and it will automatically open in a web page ready for you to download. I am much happier with this as I know when I want to download things off the web, I don't want to muck around so I'm sure you don't want to either.

I've updated all posts with PDF downloads in them and any in the future will be a simple click and download for you. This should make things much easier for everyone. :-)

Here's links to my previous posts with the flashcards.

Lesson 1 Flashcards
Lesson 2 Flashcards
Lesson 3 Flashcards
Lesson 4 Flashcards
Lesson 5 Flashcards

As for my lack of Chinese posts these last few months, I have to admit I'm quite distracted with baby things. This will definitely (I think!) be our last bub so I'm trying to sew and make as much as I can since it will be my last chance to make baby things for my own kids. So things will probably remain quiet in the near future with not so regular posts until I get the majority of projects crossed off my list. In saying that, we are still practicing speaking Chinese and my son's favourite music at the moment is our Chinese songs CD's. He's even memorised the words to one of the songs and sings it while he plays.

Anyway, that's about it for now. I know I really must get the rest of the flash cards up for book 1 so will try and do that before bub arrives as I'm now often not able to do much other than sit on the couch...will have to see how I go though!

Thanks for reading and if you have any questions or suggestions for posts, please don't hesitate to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment