Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Yay! I finally have something worth posting. :-)

Hi! I've been learning Mandarin for about 4 months now and have decided to start posting all the study resources I make and helpful things I find on the internet. I have sometimes found it very hard to find useful websites to help with learning Mandarin and hopefully I can make it easier for you.

To get things started, here is a website my Chinese teacher recommended and I have found this particular page extremely helpful for practicing pinyin pronunciation. It is aimed at kids but is so valuable that I think everyone should make use of it. You will need to have a decent internet speed and sound. Go to http://kid.chinese.cn/pinyin/index.html.

Hope you find this stuff useful!

再见!!

No comments:

Post a Comment